• Welcome!
    |
    ||
    Logout|My Dashboard

Kids have too many needless prescribed drugs - The Grand Island Independent: Letters To The Editor

Kids have too many needless prescribed drugs

Print
Font Size:
Default font size
Larger font size

Posted: Monday, January 21, 2013 4:31 pm

Guns and bullets, knives, clubs, swords and even automobiles are inanimate objects that can be used in a murder, yet it takes a deranged person to make them so. Left alone they can sit forever without harming anybody. If you take a look at the last 23 of the last 25 mass shootings, you will find that the persons committing these crimes were on A.D.D. drugs. The range of these drugs include mind control drugs and zombie drugs that completely change the patient’s personality.

Here in the United States we use 90 percent of the total of these drugs that are manufactured, leaving 10 percent for the rest of the world. While we have some wonderful teachers, we also have some who are prone to complain to the parents about any noise or disruption in their classes, and because of this they recommend to take them to a doctor to get them checked for A.D.D. Some doctors in turn are nothing more than pill pushers, prescribing medications for normal children. Both these doctors and teachers should have their records checked and eliminated from the prominent role of dealing with young people.

Login required

We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one.

Please click the button below to Start a new print or online subscription.

Need an account? Create one now.

You must login to view the full content on this page.

Login required

We have used your information to see if you have a subscription with us, but did not find one.

Please click the button below to Start a new print or online subscription.

Need an account? Create one now.
GiNetwork Latest news and offers from local businesses